This month’s meeting date is easy to remember – the day AFTER you have been wined and dined (yep, that would have been on Valentine’s Day), it will be time for our Quilts of Valor meeting! Plan to come to the Crafty Threads Quilt Shop on
Racetrack Rd on Friday, February 15th at 10:00. We have plenty to do!
We were extremely productive last meeting and now it’s time to reap the benefits. Since we sent out 10 tops to be quilted (isn't that amazing?! - Yea, Team!), we expect we will have some quilts coming back in to be finished. And we will have to keep that assembly line going so that we keep getting those quilts out to where they are needed most!
We expect we will have to:
· Square up some quilted quilts,
· Machine sew on bindings of quilted quilts,
· Hand sew down bindings and hand sew labels,
· Cut fabrics into blocks for kits,
· Make up more block kits,
· Sew borders (both sizes) together,
· Iron bindings,
· Cut and prepare more backings,
· AND, that ever popular category – Misc!
Our meeting is planned for 10:00 to 2:00, but come if you can make it even part of that time. We’d love to have you join us … hope to see you there!