The first Quilts of Valor meeting of 2013 is right around the corner. We will be meeting at the Crafty Threads Quilt Shop on
Racetrack Rd on Friday, January 18th at 10:00. Everyone is welcome to join us!
Note also that the meeting dates for the entire first quarter of 2013 have been set – see the sidebar for those dates and mark your calendars now to reserve the days.
We will have a packed slate of events and there is something to suit everyone’s fancy, whether you sew or not:
· Sew blocks into rows for tops (enough for ~6 people to help/sew),
· Lay out another quilt top if space allows,
· Sew pinwheels together,
· Cut fabrics into blocks for kits,
· Cut and sew borders - both sizes,
· Iron bindings,
· Make up more block kits,
· Cut and prepare more backings,
· Make pillowcase presentation packages.
Come on over to the Crafty Threads Quilt Shop on Friday, the 18th from 10:00 – 2:00. You'll be sure to have a great time, and we'd love to see you.